View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2015, 06:17 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
they are indirectly/directly linked to all terrorist activities.

Are you a lady ?

Meanwhile we can see hypocrisy of almost everyone here (except me who criticized all acts of terror) as none criticized killing of children by Israel.

So Lady, Do you criticize killing of innocent Children by Israel or not ? Just Yes or No ?

Lady, I too (in my understanding) was being polite, However I doubt anyone here can understand what I am trying to do, as Even I don't know what I am trying to do

Take me as an intellect who tries to have a good laugh at ignorance/stupidity of people

Please Please Please, Don't take it personally since I am an avid internet user since 2003. SO following is a generalized comment

'I never thought there are so many morons in this world, Until I started using internet'
Hey, Kid, what do you expect an IDF soldier to do when the Palestinian people use their children as weapons? What did you expect? Israelis to be as sickular as the foolish people of India?

Its all so convenient, isn't it? For terror in Europe, blame the US for invading Iraq & Syria. For terror in Israel, blame the Jews. For terror in India, blame Babri Masjid and Godhra. You use excuses all around and you claim that Shakti and me are diverting the thread.

And look who is calling whom a moron? The guy who claims Islam is the most scientific religion.

Last edited by Origmos; November 15th, 2015 at 06:20 AM.