View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Who ? Me ? I always get attention in real as well as online life, Wasn't I a star from day one here ? Why would I do anything to get attention

Problem is that most of you lack ability to talk to intellectual people and actually no better than illiterate masses, Hating a large group of people for no reason is PATHOLOGICAL

I am here for Fun, to find new people to use as stepping stone, By the time I make about 1000 posts anywhere No one argues me, They know I can prove anything right or wrong depending on my mood. Then it's no longer fun, I have to search for new group of people to show my intellectual arrogance
Don't mistake your asinine opinions for intellectual arrogance. Your crap is filled with semi masticated knowledge of history and current events. What are these forums you speak of? Sounds like you befriend a lot of jihadi types. Oh! They will surely massage your dick all day if you glorify their psychopathic beliefs.

I believe the US is a great nation. It is not because I read it somewhere. It is because I have lived here, work here and have friends here. Their value-system may have flaws, but it's nowhere comparable to the savage-land called Middle East. The middle-east can blame other people for their plight, but that argument wears thin after years/decades/centuries. People move on. Societies move on. The world moves on.

Japan, South Korea, countless countries across the world including India have emerged from far worse conditions than the Middle east. Every time I read about the Middle East complaining about Israel, it makes me want to smack them in the head. What they fail to recognize is that the Israelis live a much superior lifestyle than their neighbors. Why? How? Middle-easterners will come up with a million excuses like a bunch of whiny school kids. How about focusing on improving the quality of life for your brood? How about building a strong and equitable society? Such thoughts don't seem to cross their minds.

When US got rid of Saddam, it could have been an opportunity for the Iraqis to build a better society for themselves. But no, all it did was spawn a society of hate-mongerers. When US got passively involved in Syria, the intent was to get rid of a dictator. What happened? More hate-mongerers emerge. Do you see the theme? Do you see the baseline, latent quality bred into the people? It is to hate and kill.

It is rather sad and stupid, because that land is filled with natural resources, which could be easily used to build a prosperous society and make the entire world a better place.