View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
The answer to your question is right there in the post above... this one, the highlighted line
Who ? Me ? I always get attention in real as well as online life, Wasn't I a star from day one here ? Why would I do anything to get attention

Problem is that most of you lack ability to talk to intellectual people and actually no better than illiterate masses, Hating a large group of people for no reason is PATHOLOGICAL

I am here for Fun, to find new people to use as stepping stone, By the time I make about 1000 posts anywhere No one argues me, They know I can prove anything right or wrong depending on my mood. Then it's no longer fun, I have to search for new group of people to show my intellectual arrogance