View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2017, 06:49 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EC needs its mojo back!

I can try to revive the site if I am made admin , with the full powers that Swami had . Anyway Swami is not there , so the site needs someone to administer it .

I am ideal for the position , an unmarried man without responsibilities of wife and kids . So I can spare some time for administering the site that other married people cannot .

Regarding reviving the site , to be honest I don't have time nowadays for big debates like I did in the past . But I can start some topics that others who have the propensity for debates can argue on .

Right now my posting is somewhat on the lower scale on this site , but my interest could be revived if I am made admin . Everyone knows from my past performance on this site that I have the potential to revive the site .