View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
I think it all boils down to motive.. I do not believe a casual unconnected killer would go to the lengths of cleaning the crime scene/tampering with the evidence as has happened in this case.. Also the surgical precision with which the throat was slit etc.. Points to someone with medical experience..

I definitely feel that the parents are hiding something if at all they are not involved..
According to the narco analysis, apparently the parents have got NOTHING to do with the murder. Unless the analysis is fabricated, I cannot imagine why else nothing has been found yet.
Really, do you think CBI found nothing at all? Even I think parents are hiding something for sure. poor kid.