View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Update : Now the parents are the accused, to be formally charged by the Court. Wonder what the CBI got out of the others who were detained for 90 days etc.. Hasn't Rajesh Talwar undergone a polygraph too?

Another source :
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-sho...i/20110209.htm
I think all of them underwent narco-tests. I have read it in NDTV sometime ago. Apparently CBI found nothing in the analysis and hence Aarushi's Dad was given a bail.

RR, after all these months, I have a strong feeling that the parents have a lot to hide than they can afford to disclose. I am not saying they were the people who murdered the daughter, but they sure know something which CBI doesn't. not yet at least.
I cannot imagine how a murder can take place while the parents were sleeping right next to the daughters room.