View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2009, 08:31 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FIR against Shah Rukh for comments against Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Dekh, I am just reasoning as to the reasons one looks at someone as a hero or a villain. You look at the individual... what they say... how they behave... and how they stand up in dire situations... and how they affected people in general. And from these you put them into a category... hero or villain. There may be many negative traits to heros... and many positive characteristics to a villain. But they still belong to a specific category. In general, for an average person, I find it hard to put Churchill into a villain category... he didn't have that many negative properties... yeah, maybe his cigar stank... but that is no reason.
i am talking only from the indian point of view.

of course in the world war he was truely heroic. no denying that.