View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
I am not a marathi either but i love mumbai and i am proud to be called as mumbaikar and have the right to vote in mumbai .I am just stating the point that barring these politicians and hypocrites who are responsible for this outrage,90% of mumbaikars go hand in hand be it marathi or a UP wala.This fight has taken astronomical proportions ever since MNS was launched.I am not commneting who is right or wrong, but just want my old mumbai back of 3-4 years which was so good than today and MNS eradicated.
@Yogi i am totally in favor of you that marathi people should be using marathi as there local language as it is there birth right isnt it? What i am just saying that people should be free to talk in any language they want.I dont like INDIA divided into languages."vividhta mein ekta" i hope u understand now.
BhaYa Jammybhai ... how can any Indian disagree with you. We are not in to mimicking ... we are not parrots ... we are not stupid movie stars ... we don't walk around with black wig and white goatee ... we are not even from UP.

We are intelligent!

There is time to talk and there is time to walk. I think Royal couple has talked enough ... time for them to go for a walk. UP weather is good this time of the year.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!