View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Jammybhai ... you don't enter akhada if a pahilwan is stretching muscles ... you stay out ... so says the wisdom. I blame the royal couple for frayed nerves in Maharashtra. Ever since royal queen joined the politics ... both miyaa biwi have taken every opportunity to raise the political stacks in favour of one party of other putting down Maharashtrians ... Marathis and non UP Maharashtrians! Both just won't shut the fuck up.

Not a marathi but I am a Maharashtrian. I wish both will pack the bags and get the fuck out on next train to UP so we go back to living in peace.

Why is it ok for chewtiyaas from UP to sing speak-only-HINDI song in Maharashtra but not acceptable if a maratha manus want to sing Maharshtrian song in his own back yard? Give me a break ... Jammybhai. Ahmedabad belongs to Gujarat ... Patna belongs to Bihar ... don't know what the fuck is capital of UP ... Madras belongs to TN ... but Mumbai belongs to UP chewtiyaas, the royal couple, and whoever can produce a one way railway ticket!

Jammybhai ... I say bullshit.
I am not a marathi either but i love mumbai and i am proud to be called as mumbaikar and have the right to vote in mumbai .I am just stating the point that barring these politicians and hypocrites who are responsible for this outrage,90% of mumbaikars go hand in hand be it marathi or a UP wala.This fight has taken astronomical proportions ever since MNS was launched.I am not commneting who is right or wrong, but just want my old mumbai back of 3-4 years which was so good than today and MNS eradicated.
@Yogi i am totally in favor of you that marathi people should be using marathi as there local language as it is there birth right isnt it? What i am just saying that people should be free to talk in any language they want.I dont like INDIA divided into languages."vividhta mein ekta" i hope u understand now.

Last edited by jammy69; September 12th, 2008 at 07:28 PM.