Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:00 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question

About 6 years back I was working day and night in this one job (hardly any time on ec either), that I was not having any time for breakfast, gym, no personal time.. so I got fed up one day and wrote to the manager saying I am thinking of quitting because I am working like bonded labor with no time for myself (almost the same words, actually I was working a colleague's workload as well).. and this was the case even on the weekends, I was sleeping like less than 5 hours a day.. this went on for about 3-4 months before I had enough of it.

Soon enough an opening came by in the department and I was recommended to that position, I took it.. the manager's wife took my position .. it was the best win-win.

Long story short, I suggest you put your concern in strong words (email) to your manager and watch him pee his pants.