View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2011, 06:58 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Left India (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
He means Indian rate of growth as 8% on the whole and dubling every 3 years in IT industry and Hindu rate of Growth as 3 % growth between 1965 and 1985 adthe peronl growth at a govt pace. 50 Rs increment evey year.

Actualy he like many are confused.

The 3% growth between 1965 and 1985 is the secular rate of growth and
the 7% growth which came under Hindutva govt is the Hindu rat of growth.
Thanks. Never read of such before. Thank god bastard went back. Indian Sahib Log from America are so used to earning trillions (in debts) that they just cannot grasp small figures like 3% and 8% ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com