View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2015, 10:59 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This day in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
So what should we talk on ec?
Well,... that's an interesting question 2 , btw.
Well,... I would say, anything latest and greatest interesting, fun-flled things,.. on the current things, fun-events now going on,.. jokes, talk, toons-cartoons, beauty-watch, science news of new gadgets/inventions in pipeline,... spectacular amazing vdos, beauties, video, news ( lesser the topics about Kejari or Modi, I personally prefer if it's not aided by any fun and entertainment factor in it,. - uus ka tau dhandha hai, humein kya Ph. D karni hai, badi details me jaa kar @ his motives/intents/promises,.. ya uun ke sidhdhnat O' par,.. ! Sab saale chor hai,.. ! ) incidents and events but it should be new, note-worthy, non-boring and current with no vaasi or heard 10s of times,. of stuff.

In short, fun-factor must not be missing in any discussion, imho. For example, I was on few other forums and arena last 3-4 days and all talks on Cannes parades, with all diff photos in tons, on holly and bolly actresses - Sonam, Ash,.. the exposure angle and dress and hair and many close-ups and discussions, even semi and full dirty, lustic comments,.. of close exposure shots,. and all on-going as the red carpet goes on there - live sort of, was interesting to feel Aishwarya so closely and HD- on-screen almost sharing breath with her kind of feel,.. whole live events discussions with photo-rides, few one's satire comments, their backs, under arms, cleavage, bum, butt, at few places held were just delicious,.. full of entertainment and a full-to, full-toss refreshment and recreation factor in it,.. I strive and starve for pure and plain entertainment,. may it be dirty, semi-dirty or clean,.. but smthg of sunstance and of interest, wherever I see,.. this hovering vulture just lands there

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 22nd, 2015 at 11:02 AM.