View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 05:33 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

Second, Besharam. Movie started off with a bang... and I was enjoying the movie till the hero asks the heroine to go with him to get her stolen car back. Why After that the movie was all downhill. And there was no try for redemption from the director either. Only saving grace was Javed Jaffrey... and he was minimally used throughout
Finished it this evening. The second part was a drag as you mentioned. i kept on stopping it and viewing it in phases.

But the Mama, Neetu Singh reminded me of her hiighly buxom shape in 70s and 80s. remember a comment when i was watching one of her movies in my hostel. "Both my hand will suffice for one of them". My neighbor makes a deal " i will hold the left one with both my hands, you the rigviewing ht one"