View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:12 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How come so many fires are occurring in India all of a sudden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I remember that the Mumbai Mantralaya fire occurred just when the Dam and Waterworks scam was at its peak and Ajit Dada Pawar was at the center of it all. I remember that he escaped while he did not bother telling two visitors who were sitting in his ante-chamber about the fire, who eventually died in the fire.

And all the files that burnt at that time had a lot of the files related to the scam. So that fire was definitely a deliberate act of arson.

As for the Kamala mills fire, I think it must have been an accident because of callous and careless attitude of the restaurant. I dont think a restaurant owner wants to shut down his own business despite insurance reimbursement etc.
If you remember, Hemant Karkare's "Bulletproof Jacket" also disappered from wherever it was kept.