View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How come so many fires are occurring in India all of a sudden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Some years ago there was another round of fires in India. Mantralaya fire in Mumbai, North Block fire in Delhi, also fire in the Labor Ministry Delhi etc..

Some months there were train accidents every other day. Seem to have stopped after they changed the Railway Minister.
I remember that the Mumbai Mantralaya fire occurred just when the Dam and Waterworks scam was at its peak and Ajit Dada Pawar was at the center of it all. I remember that he escaped while he did not bother telling two visitors who were sitting in his ante-chamber about the fire, who eventually died in the fire.

And all the files that burnt at that time had a lot of the files related to the scam. So that fire was definitely a deliberate act of arson.

As for the Kamala mills fire, I think it must have been an accident because of callous and careless attitude of the restaurant. I dont think a restaurant owner wants to shut down his own business despite insurance reimbursement etc.