Thread: office funnies
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This happened a few years ago. An american colleague and I were taking an interview of a candidate and it was in the afternoon and apparently this over-weight, white candidate had just finished up lunch at a spicy Indian restaurant. The food smell filled up the room and was over-bearing. The interview went for an hour... and quite smoothly.

Later on when we were discussing the interviewee, we exchanged our views and thoughts and I mentioned the smell. Here's the conversation...

I said, "Hey, did you notice the smell?"
My colleague, "What smell... I did not notice anything"
Me, "Hmmm, strange. There definitely was a strong spicy smell filling up the room"
Her, "Oh... that. Errr.... hmmm... unhhh uh... I thought... I thought that was you"

Gayi bhains paani mein