View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
You can insult me all you want. But the fundamental elements of logic are sound in my assumption.

Any observation of anything changes or damages that entity in terms of behavior or destiny.

Insult me all you want. But this fact is true in terms of Planck's quantum physics or Einsteinian Relativistic or Newtonian Classical behaviour.
What bullshit!! Wrapping superstition in big, fancy scientific terms doesn't make it logical.

I can say Per the String Theory, the damage caused upon the object being observed is directly proportional to the amount and type of physical handlement and the IQ of the observer.