View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2013, 01:15 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fowarded...Jokes.!

EC threads effect you more than you know ... did you know that?

This is not a joke. Happened to a good friend (from foreign) during his last years trip here in India. He was tired, exhausted, and irritated ... who wouldn't be after almost 17 hours of flights and waits at the airports.

He walks to the hotel desk ... some guy in full suit from behind the desk greeted him very nicely and very respectfully ...

"Good evening Sir ... welcome to Ram Bharose Hotel ... do you have reservation?

My friend was not thinking when he replied back ... "Do I look like a dalit to you?"

It didn't go too well. First thing he did next day morning was to get out of the hotel. First thing he did from new hotel was call travel agency owned by one of his friends to inquire about all the flights out of town. He gave travel agent instructions to bring ticket to the airport in case if he had to rush out of town in a hurry.

He was just joking ... bit insensitive but still he didn't mean it.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com