View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zindagi Na Mile Dobara - Travel Channel and Dr. Phil you have competition, but dont worry its shitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Thank God at least some folks understood what I was trying to say.
what I have understood is that the movie should have been about 3 females instead of males...the 3 being shilpa shirodkar, vidya balan and ekta kapoor(?)

shilpa shirodkar is the moshi moshi babe...trader babe and wears all those tight fitting office dresses that dirty's female colleagues wear to harass him...

vidya balan always keeps cracking dirty jokes and adult shayari...ala ishqiya and dirty movie style...her biological mother is shabaana aazmi...

ekta kapoor is the one getting married...to madhur bhandarkar...

I think then your rating would be even higher than if da-bang, singham and robot are all combined into one 6 hour movie

Last edited by GameOn; August 10th, 2011 at 03:28 AM.