View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Red Bull energy drink contains cocaine? Germany thinks so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
look i did not even know about the contents of the drink till today.

my friend does not allow me to drink alcohol in the disco nor does she drink herself because shes scared of getting drunk in the disco.

we thought red bull is safe till today.

we dance continueosly for aroud five hours in the jam packed atmosphere.creates a lot of sweat. so red bull we drink to satisfy our thirst really.

but nothing ever has happened to me or her. we get no kick or anything...are in complete control of our senses.

and we go primarily to dance not to get a high or anything.
I think a lemonade or some other simple aerated beverage like a Diet Coke might be a better alternative to Red Bull.

You are a doc. Just because "nothing happened to us" dont be so cool about it. If a layman was saying this I would be ok, but coming from a doctor???

Anyway, its your choice and your health. Upto you totally.