View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Character assassination. Its a big term. I really dont see how I have assassinated her character when I say its common for people to take subway or buy groceries at costco.

I honestly feel this is being blown out of proportions. Yes, it was indeed shameful on the police's part for strip search etc without proper protocols. Yes, I feel she deserves an apology and more (though, it is not going to be enough for the trauma she was put through for a visa fraud).My sympathies with the lady and her family.
What i dont get is, why are the charges laid against her being over shadowed? Being a diplomat and in a very high position, one is expected to live by the standards. Are the investigations even being made if the charges are real?

I was looking at news and people are saying "we should strip their diplomats here in India"....how low can we fall?
There is no character assasination. Again typical Indian Mentality. I just siad she is hot and I would like to strip search her. That speaks for my mentality not the girl's . I never said she is sleeping around. She maybe a devoted mother and wife but that still gives me freedom to call her MILF ( Mom I love to Fuck ). So that is my terrible character. But again as per Indian mentality , people will immediately blame the women.

As far as strip/ cavity search, i doubt that happened. Indians aare smart people they make up stories to apeal to human nature. As far as my experiance is concerned ( I have never been arrested ) but I have flown millions of times , and being consultant I am a frequent flyer, as long as you comply you are okay. I am sure she must have resisted and tried to tell them hey don't fuck around with me and here in USA , if you are angry, you can kill someone with a gun. So they must have searched her for weapons.
Now, some blogs are even justifying the maid's salary. Saying 30,000 rupees a month is a big amount. But assholes you are not living in INdia. So you better fucking follow US rules. It is $6/hr and every hour counts. You can convert that into Nigerian currency by all means but here you pay what needs to be paid or dont fucking hire a maid.
If they provided visa to maid and her husband then , they did right thing because they were victims of human trafficking.

Slavery is abolished from this conutry and anything closely realted to that is looked at very seriously.

They don't care who you are - look at this ... A fucking Saudi princess... and who do you think Bhangangade is ????

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/cali...215004471.html
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.