View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

and now Rakhi is supporting him.. in character assassination.. what a shame.
Character assassination. Its a big term. I really dont see how I have assassinated her character when I say its common for people to take subway or buy groceries at costco.

I honestly feel this is being blown out of proportions. Yes, it was indeed shameful on the police's part for strip search etc without proper protocols. Yes, I feel she deserves an apology and more (though, it is not going to be enough for the trauma she was put through for a visa fraud).My sympathies with the lady and her family.
What i dont get is, why are the charges laid against her being over shadowed? Being a diplomat and in a very high position, one is expected to live by the standards. Are the investigations even being made if the charges are real?

I was looking at news and people are saying "we should strip their diplomats here in India"....how low can we fall?