View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:20 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you a smart investor ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKhiladi View Post
ZECCO.com is what I use
4 USD a trade. but you also get 10 free trades if you to 25+ trades a month ot maintain a balance of 25k.

I shifted everything from ameritrate to zecco. Zeccco doesnt have the nice tools that other sites provide but I use the toold from ameritrade platform for tech anlysis.
Are you what financial sections of newspapers refer to as day-traders? Must be tough to make a penny in a field of experts and manipulators? No?

Half are selling thinking share price will drop and other half are buying cause they expect it to go up! More like psychological warfare between two
fractions..... no?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com