View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2016, 09:22 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the strong government action against JNU students justified ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
I downloaded & merged the images. I hope it looks better now.

Please read, spread, circulate !!

Professor Nivedita Menon is giving speech in the Univ that "Kashmir is illegally occupied by India". Thank God such elements are becoming public. We at least know our inner hollowness before its too late.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Could you also correct 'Jain Hind' to 'Jai Hind'. Try an eraser on n.
All the talk on Kashmir by JNU is nothing new.

There is one Chennai institute of Chinese studies which looks like an offshoot of JNU. It also undermines Indian stand on various issues.

This sedition (not 'seduction') case could be a new landmark on how it goes with Judiciary. While it invovles conempt of court, this KK is claiming that he did not raise any anti national slogans and that Azaadi slogan meant Azaadi from Hunger, unemployment and Capitalism and was used at a different time.