Thread: Baldness
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baldness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
I was in this design meeting with this nice gentleman(gm). Now this gm always wears a red winter cap on his head as it is cold here in Boston. But today he hadn't worn it. So it made me think while looking at his shiny white bald head, the purpose of having thick locks of hair. Hair serves the purpose to protect the head from sun, foreign material and also keep it wrm. Then why do people go bald? Is it part of the human evolution.

Now dont ask me why think about human evolution during a design meeting. Because I understood the reqs and what I have to do. This is when I started hearing "yada yada blah blah".
Since baldness is hereditary, I would think that its a part of evolution.