View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teaching is a bad profession.

Why do I get this feeling that she gets annual periods, not the usual monthly I think it was about a year back that she was in the same mood... giving bad words to me. Sadly, the bad mods of this site deleted all those pearls that she was lofting with her delicate fingers before I got a chance to read them. I like the new mods... gaali galoch... and all of them here in pristine condition... to be read forever and forever

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless