View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:49 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian mangoes to be available in the USA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
During my Mumbai visit in 2004 I visited Stoppers shop in Andheri and there was one counter opened by DHL courier ( I think it was DHL but not sure) who will send one dozen Alphanso Mangoes to any where in USA and the cost was some where around 25 -30 $. It was really good news . Do they still do it ?

As far as this news it is going to take 18 months.......but still good news......
It's SHOPPERS' STOP

Incidently because of USAs intransigence,and our farmers' rank stupidity,Mexico,with barely 2%of the world's crop,does 25%of the world's mango export!
I just hope those morons of Konkan don't mess it up once again by coating those Alphonsos with carbide while exporting to the USA!?!