View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2014, 09:28 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Finally finished watching the movie JTHJ. Like all SRK movies, this one does not disappoint either. For some reason, inspite of SRK, his movies are usually good and interesting to watch. Maybe because of the big budget and excellent narrative, photography and direction.

When the two movies are compared, Bodyguard and JTHJ, the difference is obvious. One is a hodge-podge of everything bad (maybe except the comedy) and the other is a decently-made quality movie.

The thought I had at the end of the movie... and I am sure each and every one who has seen this movie must have had the same thought... was how nice it would be if the movie ends with SRK blown up by the last bomb he is trying to defuse... while Katrina is watching him. The movie would have become a superhit.

The question that I had at the end of the movie... whatever tf happened to Anupam Kher

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless