View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deoband opposes Salman Rushdie's visit to Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BateesMaarKhan View Post
Ya ya, atheists are not born, so are homosexuals, pedophiles. So???

No, these atheists can only blow ali sina and call it logic. You cannot equate them with greats like bhagat singh.

Existence of pedophiles, atheists and men who keep woman as sex slaves (those without marriage, as in live-in; and name them girl-friend) are the price society pays for its fear of law and or civility. You can choose to remain aloof from and mind your own business, but canít ignore that they are a threat to society and future generation. If I have it my way, I will kill them at sight. No logic, no civility, no kindness. Just one bullet in middle of their forehead and then piss on their dead body.
That's some strong medicine there.