View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deoband opposes Salman Rushdie's visit to Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I don't know what you guys are talking about... it is more like that blabber that I highlighted above in Batakesarparmaara pai's post. Well, maybe this blog here by Ali Sina can explain my pov... long read, but hopefully in all this blabber it shines like a beacon,

Rabbi Says Ali Sina is Pathetic like a Wounded Animal

bookmarked it and will read it and respond back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BateesMaarKhan View Post
You are an atheist, you cannot understand or discuss religion. It is beyond your reach. You are really in a pathetic situation, but you won't understand that. You can copy paste from some atheist's site, but that too is no help to you. You can only find solace in calling names to god, prophet or holy books. Thats all.

Keep the link with you. No time to read non-sense. I told you, its beyond your understanding what I am talking about, even if you take help from other atheists sites.
Atheist are not born, it is their experience with life and god makes them non-believer, Batees, defeat this atheist logically. Atheist like Karl Marx, Lenin, Bhagat singh were great personalities
even the defence minister AK Antony is atheist and is most honest individual in entire cabinet, Theist should prove to atheist that they are wrong

jeetIAF