View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Jagmohan be banned?

Please never ever ever never ban Jaganchohan pai. Though I do not read all his posts, he suddenly has become very entertaining. I think I know now why he has so many echans click on "no". Kya kare... LLKC jo tehre But dher aaye dhurust aaye I am a total full-fledged fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Pity !

Sorry, but can not admire such poor jokes. Pity n’ Plain pity !
I am watching you just hanging up on the language from the first day !
Don’t confuse, Just to letchya know, ......and to correct a little bit,
“ language is just a media of expression ( just one way to express the feelings out of world’s other 1000’s of languages,…. [ India alone has other own 786+ languages and Hindi is our Rastra-bhasa, not English ] and English is just one of them ) to present the thoughts and IT'S FREAKING NOT DAMN the knowledge !

It’s a tool not the knowledge ! tsk tsk,… Hello !

Who spoke or were speaking the English, even a 10 words or a sentence of 10 words so efficiently?

Hitler?
Saddam?
Putin?
Garbachove?
Atal bihari vajpeyi, there in UN?
Sardar Patel ?

I can go on and on,.. ! List goes endless,… and those who still ruled the world !!

A recent survey was held,.. on many webs,.. about who was the most influenced man of the entire past century and Hitler even threw Gandhi two steps back and behind as a Man of the Century,…
and to let you know, Hitler never knew even a single sentence of 5 English words !

So,.Don’t confuse with the tool that you are hanging up here, that I am watching from your first post in my new ID’s presence!

One more thing,..High tide of one bank always remains the low tide of the other bank,..
Perhaps you have grew up that way,… studying in English medium schools and colleges,.. My skills, expertise, excel, marvel , proficiency, efficiency and fluency may be in some other area-corner-direction, where you can not even touch or beat or compare or compete to even think about,..!

In Gujarati I handle, write, read explain, interpret and can explain and be explained 1000s of poems, articles, lekh, katha, varta, duha, chhapaa, chhund, ragda, raasda, chopahi, Bhajan, gadhya, and what not ! I run the threads and clubs and there hardly has came any poem where I cannot comment on it, about it should be whether or not this way or that way, its meaning and explanations !
*******************showthread.php?t=1316678&page=450&highlight=gujarati+loko [ e x b i i . c o m ]
Such 4 lakhs+ of viewing nos. threads run on my very major contributions at many places.

So, quit hanging on this poor tool,..( aka Language and Importance of English ) I simply have pity, for that very thought process ! Pretty poor ! Truly n' Sadly !

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless