View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:21 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Jagmohan be banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Wass' wrong with you, and why it all-ways take long for to understand anything?

I have seen the guy having posted that very post, on many other vulgar forums where ppl are of low life and he can not get any professional help, for what he is looking for. I am suggesting him a right venue for his kind of Problems 's solution. Too bad, that you always and also this time also fail to see the difference between a sophisticated canvassing v/s helping out and directing the guys towards a right venue, and If you think I am wrong, then show me that,... here are so and so good level of real life professional docs, who can help him out for the answers and solution !

What is so wrong with you and always and all-ways ? I have heard the punjaabis remains deelavar, bade deel waale, dilojaan, and sporty, but here we have a cry baby whining on every small candies ! Sigh !
What happened? This is a fight, not a negotiating table of appeasements. As you have figured out yourself, Saneless is a hot blooded Punjaabi. I do like your approach. I will give you full score. I have a feeling you have a plan? Calm him down and strike hard and fast? Good strategy but not so much calm that he goes to sleep.

Current score after 3 rounds
Sinless the knite in shining 11

Jagmohanji the righteous 4+Bonus points 3 for the plan=7
Zoro the old pro 5
Kalidas the Gandhish 1

ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है