View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: United airlines passenger dragged out of flight

The link I gave you above, below on that page, are many interesting public opinions, worth-reading.

Two things here.

a) Guy was a Maaheer Tharkey and he knew it well that, this is the right time to play a racism card and make a hoopla and can be made a big fortune in court cases, n’ thereafter law-suing recovery from such a giant corporate. ( reminds me, da similar Taanga-toli nautanki-drama of Khujaliwaal, saying... ' Modi ordered it' ) Otherwise, he had also left the plane, a very civil way like others, with whatever reasonable compensation. [ Long ago, I was at NY airport ( for flying back to India ) and this kind of inconvenience had happened from the Airlines side and they had declared a free ticket next time, if you will pardon them and can go home, now ]

b) Whoever was the guy, ( and, his past history) let say a serial killer / drug mafia / Smuggler or any highest culprit, it has nothing to do with this present case, as whatsoever ( unless, he has done smthg on the plane right-now ) other case is going on for him outside, that court and judge’s look-out to tackle that other past/preceded case.
UA is using this poor excuse, to investigate him as a person and trying to save their own arses, but in fact, that case has absolutely nothing to do with, whatever happened here and today, and the past should have no impact, in this particular case’s evaluation.

Last edited by log1iszero; April 11th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.