View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sridevi no more !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I followed a few small and big glam world celebs on twitter for a few years.. 1 thing I noticed was, they have very erratic lifestyle.. sleep around 4-5 AM, wake up around 11, then workout for a couple hours, then get to work. Lot of drinking too.. when work comes they have shifts going 18-20 hours non-stop.. you catch a 2-3 hour nap if you are big shot with a vanity van.

All this with the pressure to keep looking young, beautiful, slim, attractive, etc.. someone was commenting on FB that SRK is the most handsome 52 year old in the world.. I was like that's what his job is.. and he's a product.
is there a work around it though? I mean its the industry. There are a few who lived a long life while they survived this erratic lifestyle.
But I agree though, it cant be good; this life style, drinking everyday etc