View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena View Post
kameeni hain...I knew she was upto something when she went to bathroom in morning with laptop...bloddy told me she is going there to flush condoms....i mean common yaar....uske family members se baat karne se main rokunga kya..aur woh bhi bhai se?? but then indian women are so shy...cant even email/talk to their family members in naked condition...i appreciate it
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/E...ow/3536905.cms

Lies. This is what she had to say when I sent my peon to speak to her today

And has Cupid’s arrow struck this “sorted out” Leo? “I’ve got no time for love. Doesn’t that sound cliched? Ha-ha... But really, I’m not anti-romance or anything but I really cannot be getting into any relationships now,” she says.