View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013, 01:39 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What happens if BJP - JD(U) part ways?

Nitish Kumar's secularism equation = Potential BJP votes - Potential muslim votes.

If the outcome of this equation is negative i.e he gains more muslim votes for every BJP vote he loses , Nitish Kumar will walk out of the NDA.

If the outcome of this equation is positive i.e. he loses more BJP votes per muslim vote gained, we will watch Nitish Kumar drop his newfound secular friends like hot potatoes and return back to the NDA like a chided schoolboy.

I wish the BJP calls off Nitish's bluff and let Bihar go into assembly polls again, then we shall see how big of an opportunist and turncoat Nitish Kumar truly is.

The hallmark of a leader are the causes and beliefs he upholds and goes down defending. So far Nitish has shown himself as still subservient to the unjust caste-religion votebank mentality plaguing India. Modi stands head and shoulders above him and most other politicians (including certain BJP leaders) in defending his 'equality for all' model of governance. BJP, please call Nitish's bluff! Then we will see who is truly 'secular', 'pseudo-secular' and not!