View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:41 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies on Youtube/Yuppflix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Dunno, if this one will fit the bill but am sure will go well with your libations..

"Trapped" on YouTube starring Rajkumar Rao

his character, unintentionally locks himself in this apartment in an uninhabited high rise and finds it difficult to survive...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
That movie was suffocating. Could not watch for more than 30 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
That actor itself is constipated, boring and suffocating.
So, put this movie on, saw the first few minutes, headed to the gym and when i came back, the end titles were going on. Rewinded them a bit and caught the end. The middle seems to be interesting will catch that sometime.
But, the next movie which youtube showed me is of interest.

Shagird is an over the top version of Ab Tak Chappan which starts as AT56, but moves to conspiracy theories Shruti's style (who now goes as ramesh Suresh). But all the mafia, politics and encounters draw me to this. Could not finish this. Seeing this again in Yuppflix.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE