View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: What's your spice level on a scale of 1 - 10?

^^
I know,…. in barbecue, some hot chilli sauces….;. are really really hot,.. made from some special tikhi mirchi, from some country,..

Kaan-gaan sab mein se dhoovaan niklega,..
[ They say,… Jab raat hai iitni mat-waali,… toh subah kaa aalam kya hoga ! ]

But when I say spicy, I meant not only peppery,.. but also,.. khattash /sour, Salty, Vinegaar, onion and garlic, Teekhaash, iimly, baking soda, Kokam, Soonth, Ganthoda, , ginger powder, Crust of chai/daal ka garam masala,..Eno- fruit salt, aadoo/ginger, mango crust / aamoliya ka powder,.. Mint, leemda/curry patta, kothmeer, fudino, onion, Garlic,.. and such all,… in equal strong proportion,..

Mzaa aa jaata hai,… daal-iidi ya Dosa Sambhaar mein,…. Agar jo, daal ka swaad achhchha ho,..

Whenever I was used to go to india, I used to visit (without fail ) all “ Jyoti sangh, aarya samaaz, Maheela mandal bhandaar, Khaddi Graamodyog Yojna Bhadaar and such related all sahakaari ( Mango-men’s ) Seva-Mandal stores
and whatever they have packs of spicy,….. ( made by their own, of different proportion,.. )

Doodh/chai ka garam masala
Daal-shaak ka masaala
Iidli- sambhaar ka masala
Dhin-vada/ pavun-bhaaji/Bhel/Chat/paani-poori ka masaala,…
Samosa, Kachori, Cutlesss / sandwich ka masaala/paste,.. yada yada,..

I used to buy all such packs and in tons ( though, now-a-days it’s also sold in local Indian markets in US also, a lot,… ), a decades ago, during my India visits,..

Sorry, but I have NO sweet tooth,….. hence, not that much affinity for sweet items,..

However be alert now-a-days in India, as almost all of the paani-poori/gol-gappe waale,… paani mein Toilet cleaner, dilute kar ke milaate hai,…. Sort of Vinegaar ke taste ke vaaste,…. Aur khan eke soda ke bajaaye,… Kapra dhone ka soda jo daalte hai,.. and you get,.. ulcers and burning-spots in fefde,..