View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narendra Modi : Answer To India's Prayers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
baby boo

when do u consider a baby as a grown up? i mean how many years?

by this logic dhongress should also stop depending on the Corleone family which lives in 10, janpath.
Post Rajiv, inspite of congressmen begging and requesting Sonia to head Congress, she opted out of it.... Completely ignoring them... Priyanka was the hottest choice but she didnt allow her daughter to assume any office in Congress.... Five years of PVNR saw interparty turmoil.... Sonia still stayed out.... Congress kept on breaking apart.... Sitaram Kesari was the final nail in the coffin of congress.... Still Sonia stayed out... For a full Eight years, congress was allowed to become Gandhi-independent.... But it needed a matrix to hold itself together....!! Sonia came and became that matrix....!! I think, it was good for India that she revived congress....!! No second thoughts about it....!! And as I said in the other post, that calling names - Corleone - etc and linking her up with Italian Mafia doesnt do any good to a discussion....