View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2015, 08:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of
Re: Movie reviews of some off beat films that I saw recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
rarely do i get such acclaim on this forum , so cynical it's members are....i guess it will take you time to become a typical cynical echarchan and NOT praise someone even if he is good
Typical cynical? Hmmm.. From posts, most come across as peaceful folks. Aashika and Napolean seem positive, inclusive. Punkaj is patiently waiting for English idioms of Hindi muhavaras.. Well, will remember the tip(pani).

Unmarried? That's a surprise. Somehow never thought about ashdoc's marital status. Like kindergartners think the teacher lives in the classroom when they go home, I imagine movie critics simply catch a few winks between movies in theater itself.