View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extra Marital Affair ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I dont know what is happening to the young generation of today? It makes me feel that I grew up in a totally different India.

If she found out hubby had an affair, it was very simple for her - just walk out and file for divorce.

Yes all the heartache and pain is very well justified but to end your life? For what? For whom?

Forget what the legal process is or what the law can do and cannot do in this case, but what the fuck is wrong with younger generation? Suicide seems to be the most viable option these days.

And what is this shit about 'Oh I got betrayed so let me kill myself' mentality?

I dont feel sympathy for the girl. I dont condone what her husband did, but I dont feel any sympathy. Sorry. There are a hundred ways to approach such problems and suicide is not one of them.

Quote:
March 30
We returned from the trip. It was ok. Smartu tried to behave normally with me, but he was not his usual self and I can feel what is going on in his mind. He is trying to make me feel that he is doing a lot for me by accepting me and our relationship. But who cares about me? I did not expect these complications after marriage. The tension is killing me. Mummiji says she is punishing herself as she has spoilt her sonís life through this marriage. She says Mikku sacrificed his love life just for her happiness. Why is she feeling all this now? Why didnít she think of this before our marriage? They are all thinking about themselves, but no one is bothered about how I feel. What wrong have I done? Anyway, I enjoyed the trip because I love travelling. We went boating and visited some lovely places.
No one cares about anyone except themselves. Period. So grow up, face reality that shit happens and move on. Dont kill yourself over someone who is not worth it.