View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad news thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

It seems he mentioned there is someone in his heart... well before marriage. That should have sent alarm-bells a ringing... but the girl was so crazy about her imaginary one-sided love that she even rejected a proposal from a good friend of her's... who probably had her in his heart for years... maybe... and maybe would have gladly accepted her back when her marriage failed.

The thing is, why did she continue the farce? She knew within a couple of days of arriving in Bangalooru that things were not what they were. A bed for her husband's girlfriend? And she meekly accepts it O, just tell me all girls are like that... please... please
True.

For a moment, forget Tikku and his parents. what happened to her common sense? I mean, she is educated and all and fully capable of trying for a job (2 tries will not be sufficient). And its high time parents stop treating their daughter as a burden. For God's sake...she should have been able to go back to her parents place. But she did not. She even says she is dying in dignity.

You are right, from the beginning itself there were signs that she might not be as happy...ie demands for dowry, furniture, gifts...Bah!

And trust me, not everyone are like Sweety. There are innocent girls like her who woud keep quite if hubby says the bed is for girlfriend. But there are people like me too, whom you wish you never met .