View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 02:52 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump’s immigration crackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I didn't want to discuss all immigration policy changes. I only wanted to discuss H-1B related immigration policy changes. I suggest you create a new thread to discuss all of Donald Trumps immigration policy changes.

Can you please edit the thread back to the original title?

Being a late latif in this. The title (now back to original) specifically says 'No Extension to H1B visa'. It was clarified later on by Trump Sarkar that 'No Extension' is not happening. refer to the post by Shakti pai below.
In that case, should not we close the thread then (It was actually till i posted what i had in mind over a month back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Confirmed by HR of a friend's employer..