View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:05 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This exactly is the problem. I know you are trying to tell me something... but I am not sure exactly what

you are sounding like Madhav Jha! wait a minute- i think it's India's paperback king who seems to be inspired by your whotheF whattheF whytheF ... jus kiddin' . i just wanted to let you know, Madhav Jha from Chetan Bhagat's half girlfriend reminded me of you when R says to Bihari Madhav that he'll kick her ass if she plays basketball with him; Madhav's reaction to that is hilarious- this Bihari who is not good with English but is very good at playing basketball, wonders why would R feel he would kick her rear end or for that matter why would someone find that phrase funny! oh, sane - you have no idea how badly you've crossed my mind while i was reading that book

p.s. i know i know!

Last edited by MsShaanze; November 11th, 2016 at 10:15 AM.