View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is more talented ... Rajesh Khanna or Amitabh Bachhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Call me stupid ... this is what I think ... Rajesh Khanna ... Punjab ... was handsome ... your attention is diverted between talent, charisma, looks, and the charm. Same goes for Sanjiv Kumar ... an excellent actor.

AB on the other hand from UP (this as per his wife) was/is ...(fill the blank)....... there is nothing to him except the talent ... nothing to divert your attention.

Think about it ... apply this to others and it will start to make sense. Don't be in a rush to call Yogi an idiot ... he knows. You may try but Yogi cant apply this rule to females ... to Yogi all women are beautiful from head to toe ... except for the bitches.

Amitwa is also aadha punjabi.... Rajeshwa to shayad pahaadi hai...
Acting ke maamle me Rajesh bees hai kahe se ki overacting jo karta tha
Aur in sab par bhaari...humaare Dileep yusuf khan Kumar.... king of hams...