View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who is Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Saina Sahu ... she won 2 Olympic medals. Hardly any Indian would know her ...

to survive ... she sells street food at the steps of her home.

Don't think she would be selling many gol-gappas. I mean, her whole marketing strategy is wrong. First of all, for a gol-gappa vendor, she does not seem to have any gol-gappas. They seem to be alu-bondas and some sort of puris. If indeed they are gol-gappas then where is the pani If I approached her and asked her for a plate of 6... by the time she unpacks the paani from the plastic bags, my appetite will be lost.

Here are some points she should note,

1. Advertize and present your product correctly.
2. Make yourself presentable too. Some makeup would definitely help. If skin allergies to makeup then just take a bath or wash your face.
3. A stall or hand-cart in a nice crowded street.
4. And why tf call them gol-gappas Who eats gol-gappas? Call them paani-pooris and see them vanish from your plate.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless