View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Swami is no more !!

"Adios echans!

It was a real pleasure interacting with you guys. Just to clarify, I am not leaving because of any member or any incident. I am very grateful to admin and ex/existing mods. I am not naming any names as I have shared good relations with almost everyone. If inadvertently or even wittingly I've hurt anyone then I'm sorry for that.

A few requests:
If there is a kill-switch that can delete all my posts and my history then I implore admin to use that to delete my posts. I know my contributions are property of ec, but frankly, it is hardly of any worth... most of my posts are stupid remarks. But, the discretion for using that is with you guys.

Another request is that if someone comes to enquire anything about me(some of my friends may) kindly do not share any little details you guys know about me.

Thanks again folks. I'd like to comeback one day if it is possible.

It is not an april fool prank contrary to what many of you would like to believe. I was contemplating this for more than a year now. Last year I almost quit EC but I did not.
My best wishes to everyone."

- Chitrala

Interesting to read this in hindsight. He knew about something.

Did he commit suicide by any chance?

At any rate, it is sad news. I liked chitrala. We had several good debates and exchanges. He really liked my stories. I liked his posts too. He was a good and funny contributor.

May his soul rest in peace.