View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2016, 10:06 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Spectre

After many days of waiting for it on Netflix, finally used Jagguji's idea and took it from a Library.
Enjoyed it.
As good as a Bond movie can be. Apart from all the chases and fights, there is this 'festival of dead' in Macculand that the film wants to use.
It now wants to revive Blofeld, who was there in Sean Connery movies and was supposed to have been killed in 'For your eyes only'. The name and Character are the same, but supposedly the villain in this movie is related to the original Blofeld through his mother. The name of the organization is also the same. Plus like Skyfall, there is quite a bit of shake up in London's intelligence too.
One spoiler in white
The new chief of Mi5 and Mi6 merger is using the surveillance system to feed Blofeld

Now, coming to Bond girls. Monica Belluci, reminded me of 'Malena', but she is very underutilized here in terms of screen time and 'exposure' and age seems to have caught up with her. Nvertherless, Bond beds her once.

When i saw the heroine, first thought was 'Is she Kate Moss. ' Then remembered that she was one of the assassins in MI4 Ghost protocol* . She provides quite a comfort to the eyes.

* Remember she kisses an IMF agent and then shoots him at the start of the movie. How many would like to die like that.

The movie is not rated much, but then i love low rated movies