View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Padmaavat 3D

I wasn't much interested in this movie and its happenings. But your review above, Ashpukhe pai, has inspired me now. Now I want to watch the movie... on the big screen. Only problem is the duration... saala 3 hours and my force becomes unbearable. I watched Bajirao on the big screen with utmost pain towards the end. And after Star Wars recently... to have another go... I just do not have the strength.

Really liked the way you described the bad guy... and fire. You have an excellent narrative, Ashkodhery pai... kudos

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless