Amogh is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Infosys Invited To Maharashtra

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Maharashtra CM dials Infy: Unhappy in Karnataka? Move

I told him we will give whatever you need: Vilasrao

PRADEEP KAUSHAL

Posted online: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 0147 hours IST

NEW DELHI, NOVEMBER 14: From Congress-ruled Karnataka to Congress-ruled Maharashtra. That’s the move Infosys Technologies’ chief mentor N R Narayana Murthy has been asked to make by Maharashtra Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh who has ‘‘invited’’ him to the state.

‘‘I called him up two days ago and told him that if you are unhappy in Bangalore, please come to Maharashtra. I told him we will provide you whatever you need. He said he would come to Mumbai soon and meet me,’’ Deshmukh told The Indian Express.

The ‘‘invitation’’ comes days after former prime minister H D Deve Gowda—his JD(S) is part of the Congress-led government in Karnataka—targeted Infosys. Murthy quit in disgust as chairman of the Bangalore International Airport Limited. Infosys already has 110 acres at the Pune Infotech Park (PIP), developed by the state. ‘‘Mr Murthy told me he is very happy with Pune and Maharashtra. Should Mr Murthy require more land in Pune, we are prepared to acquire it and hand it over to him,’’ Deshmukh said.

Dump Bangalore Drive Should Begin
Mods,

Excuse me for bumping a thread which is more than a decade old. But once I get the precise answer, you may delete my post.

So my question is: At least a decade has passed since that invitation. Now where is that new branch - big or small - of Infosys company?